Melbourne Development Circle has a track record of delivering high quality, well-attended events for professionals working in, and passionate about, creating positive social, economic, cultural and environmental change in Australia and abroad. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to keep posted on available roles.
Melbourne Development Circle is currently looking for the following to join their team:
- Collaboration Coordinator & Treasurer (volunteer)
This senior opportunity within the Leadership Team plays a vital role in the ability of MDC to continue our work; ensuring the smooth operations and financial compliance of our volunteer-run incorporated association. Click here for the Position Description.
Event Manager (volunteer)
This is an exciting role for an energetic and proactive person to work with a volunteer team to manage events (online and in-person) throughout the year. It’s a great opportunity to apply your organisational skills and further develop your networking abilities. Click here for the Position Description.
Communications Officer (volunteer)
Join our team in maintaining and building connections with our audiences by providing communications support across MDC activities and events. This role will help you refine your skills in communication and administration. Click here for the Position Description.
- Community Building Convenor (volunteer)
Play a crucial role in maintaining and building our Melbourne based development community through focused networking events and casual social meetups. Develop your skills in enhancing processes and strategy to grow our community outside these events. Click here for the Position Description.
To Apply for these roles, email the MDC Leadership team with a bit about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the team, and a copy of your CV. Applications will be considered and processed as they are submitted, so don’t wait to apply for this excellent opportunity!
Join and volunteer with Melbourne Development Circle:
- Community Building Action Group Volunteers – Areas include content prep, event management, report writing and networking. No prior knowledge of these activities is required, and activities will be shared among the team.
- Sector Thought Leaders – do you work and live at the forefront of what’s next for the development community? Were you part of leading practice innovation over the last 18 months? Help the sector learn from these bright spots by being part of a panel supporting the content development of Game Changer events.
- Online Community Builders and Networking Facilitators – lead reflective practice conversations on Development Circle platforms, like our Facebook group and monthly online Meet Ups.
If you are interested to join a wonderful team of volunteers and develop your skills in these areas, please complete this form.